ZOOM Cloud Meetings
ZOOM Cloud Meetings review
Zoom is the video chat for everyone that does not require additional registration or payments. It is considered to be one of the most popular apps for video conferencing. The app is available on Android smartphones. You can invite up to 100 users to join you at the meeting.
Zoom has a simple and rather plain design, but it is usually considered as a part of the concept. You don’t have to look for its features, because they are right in front of you. Everything is well-developed and neatly organized, so you don’t need to search how to join the meeting or how to open the screen of your phone for other participants. It is made in white and blue colors. All the icons are explained and signed, so you will not miss anything. There is an order for all the tools, and you will learn it in no time.
Key Functions 10/10
The first thing that comes to mind when we talk about Zoom's advantages is that this app is actually free. However, this is not the only feature of the app. Android owners may check out next services Zoom offers:
- Advanced quality of the video during the conference. However, you still need to have a reliable Internet connection;
- Screen sharing with all the peers you want to invite;
- You can send files, photos, video, and audio while taking part in Zoom conference;
- You may share with the group images and texts, share links on Google Drive or Dropbox;
- Change the status of your availability so everyone knows that you can chat;
- Invite users over email, phone or drop a link into personal messages in social media;
- Take part in webinars as an interactive participant;
- There is a driving mode, which is safer to use while you are on the road.
Zoom app is simple in use. Even people who don’t use apps often can learn how to navigate it. Everything is signed and obvious. After you install the app, you can organize the meeting by adding users from your personal contacts. Users can signify that they are currently unavailable by changing status. It works well with the WiFi connection, 3G networks, and 4G. Hosts of conferences can invite and ban participants.
Cross-Platform Use 10/10
The app is available on numerous platforms. If you are connecting from your Android smartphone, it does not mean that you can reach only those users who have an Android system as well. You may contact iOS owners, as well as Mac and Windows users. Users don’t even have to install the app, connecting through the website. To use the Zoom app on your Android, make sure you have a 5.0 system or later, and at least 93M of empty space.
Zoom is one of the most popular video conferencing apps of the modern days. It is an award-winning app, downloaded by over 100 million Android users. The number continues to grow since Zoom is getting more popular during the COVID-19 lockdown. The app is easy to use. It does not require additional knowledge from users. However, you need to stay connected to the Internet.